viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016

Tracy Hill




a pretty girl...

TAYLOR HILL:

@taylor_hill:

Taylor Hill wears Butterfly Kisses Romper for November 2015 Lookbook Photoshoot:

perfect holiday outfit * sumptuous Velvet exaggerated flared~bell bottoms w/ gorgeous black sheer silk ruffled blouse * * * fashion mag. Sept. 2015:

Free People has officially launched its November 2015 catalog full of top models and gorgeous editorials. First, we take a look at Taylor Hill in a shoot called, ‘Moonlight Magic’. The brunette stunner poses in dreamy silhouettes with sheer fabrics and beaded dresses perfect for the holiday season. With her hair in undone waves and …:

Taylor Hill wears Gold Sequin Tunic for November 2015 Lookbook Photoshoot:

Taylor Marie Hill in Velvet Bodice Dress.:



El catálogo de bañadores y bikinis de 2016 de Victoria's Secret:










taylor hill by an le for numéro russia october 2015 | visual optimism; fashion editorials, shows, campaigns & more!:



close up beauty:

Want this hair colour!:



Taylor Hill:



1 pañuelo, 1000 formas de peinarte por Taylor Hill:




Besos y feliz finde!!!

//Taylor Marie Hill\\ hey I'm Rory. I play Pocahontas. I'm 18 and single. I think I'm sort of like Pocahontas bit I'm more cold I think. Intro?:

6 comentarios: